.welcoMe.

.konnichiwa.minna.arigatou ne for viewing my blog.remember to add me up.and.leave ur commentsas well.ja ne.

Prisoner Of Love (Quiet Version) - Utada Hikaru

Sunday, September 7, 2008

.for the bicth girl i know.

.i hate you.err.and i really mean it.my gosh.how many times to you have to let my bes feel like you love him though i don't think u really are.can u stop showing that u're concern and you love him if you don't feel the same thing.my bes is really hurt with those actions of yours that you kept on showing to him.i know.my bes loves u.he really do.he even can wait for you until such time that u and ur boyfriend will break up.but then.do you really have plans of breaking up with him?i thought u love my bes but why are u doing this to him?she's still ur bes after all.don't u know that he is really wounded by now.he's sick physically.emotionally.and i know he's tired of waiting for u.but then what u always do is just to show that u care.u love him.and the rest.showing like u are in a boy-girl relationship though u're not.errr.stop being a flirt bitch!cut-it-off.u're so mean.i know i'm mean and unfair to my bes which is ur bes as well.but hurting him without u realizing what u are doing is much more unfair and with this he's badly waiting for u to finally realize that u will choose him over ur boyfriend.but would u do that?i bet u won't.you're afraid of loosing sum1 ryt?that's why u can't let go either ur bes or ur bf.my.my.i really do hate u.don't wanna see u at school.wana drag u down and put you face to the ground and let u realize that choosing among the 2 is the best thing to do.damn.maybe i'm jealous for my bes loves u but u're not deserving of his love.other girls deserves his love more.not a bicth like u!get lost bitch!

No comments: