.welcoMe.

.konnichiwa.minna.arigatou ne for viewing my blog.remember to add me up.and.leave ur commentsas well.ja ne.

Prisoner Of Love (Quiet Version) - Utada Hikaru

Sunday, September 7, 2008

.bes?i wonder.

.my.my.i've been at the hospital today to visit my bes.and i wonder why i can't even talk to him.i wonder why i feel so awkward when he's around.i'm not like this before.but then it just happen.i really care for him and i do love him.he's my bes afterall but then.guess what.if u ware to ask him whose the better bes between me and the other.he will rather choose the other.lets just call her flirt.well.maybe bcoz he loves flirt but then i can't blame him.i can't even show to him how much i value him.i'm not as expressive as flirt.i'm not like her who always go to the hospital and just really care for him.and i wanna change that attitude of mine towards him.i might be the last option but then as long as i can still pretend that i don't know his answer towards that i will try my best to show him that i'll always be here.i'm not a perfect bes just like the others.i'm mean.i'm bad.i'm insensitive.and if ever he wanted to give up this friendship.i will just strongly accept his decision for i will respect it whole heartedly for i know its my fault why this friendship isn't working anymore.

No comments: