.welcoMe.

.konnichiwa.minna.arigatou ne for viewing my blog.remember to add me up.and.leave ur commentsas well.ja ne.

Prisoner Of Love (Quiet Version) - Utada Hikaru

Saturday, July 26, 2008

.strike anywhere.

.today is saturday.so supposed to be it's my rest day.but unfortunately.i don't happen to take a rest.1st in for most.we have to buy our project for tle.with sir vitug and the rest of the officers.it's really an exciting trip on the way to manila.since it's not a field trip or anything.and as always.sir vitug is someone who can really make u laugh so hard.haha.and we have to ride the LRT to reach carriedo.and my.my.that's the 1st tym i've ever rode a LRT.but not a train anymore since i've already rode the shinkansen and local trains at japan.haha.the day is not all happiness but with some drama as well.like.let's say.when hiro approach jill to ask for forgiveness.my.my.what a scene.but as usual.things will always turn to be good if u just talk properly.haha.after buying the project.we ate at jabee.and went back to pacita by like 3pm.but instead of going home directly.the girls decided to go to festival.haha.isn't quite tiring?after manila you will now go to alabang.but that's fine.i really enjoy it.it's really tiring but over all.i realy enjoy my day.i still jave lots of plans for tomorrow.since i still have to attend our practice.gtg guys.

No comments: